Thursday 24 October 2013

Kate Bosworth for Topshop



So today Kate Bosworth’s collection for Topshop launched, and honestly, it is a cracker!
I’m not one for jumping massively on the bandwagon with anything especially when it comes to things I don’t wholeheartedly believe in or love just for the sake of being part of the hype, and so the fact I’m blogging about this line is down to the fact I think it’s actually really, really good.
For me, as I ALWAYS harp on about, I’m into simple pieces, with clean lines and have always enjoyed texture over print, and so this collection is an absolute winner for me.
The collection features an array of simple clean cut pieces in white, black, red and silver and plays with predominantly leather (my favourite and saviour), fine knits and sheepskin.
Prices for the collection are from £12 to a very designer-esque £595.
However, for those who need a strong justification for making such purchases, I can assure you that the majority of pieces from this collection are more of an investment than a frivolous fad purchase, as the pieces are high quality basics and can be dressed up, or down and can be worn in so many ways that the ‘pounds per wear’ will give you that reasoning you may be looking for.
I was initially going to do my top 5 from the collection, but out of 41 pieces currently in front of me, I’ve had to go for 9 instead, and that is an effort I assure you, so here are my top picks...


(Clockwise)
Leather pants: £295, Leather Sweater: £125, Foil Tee: £65, High Neck Sweat: £40, Sheepskin Clutch: £120, Patent Court: £90, Leather Boyfriend Coat: £195, Long V Neck Tee: £20, Foil Dress: £75.

Click HERE to shop the full collection.
XX
 

No comments:

Post a Comment