Monday 22 February 2016

Mirror Mirror

 L-R- Isabel Marant, Simone Rocha, Chanel, Isabel Marant 

Right now, more than ever, I am absolutely obsessed with metallic accessories. I think they are are really cool way to add interest to outfits and have longevity- because when will a metallic ever, really, go out of style? N.E.V.E.R. They are also super versatile, and I love anything with a good pounds:wear ratio.
Taking inspiration from the above (and beyond), I've picked my top 10 high shine pieces for you - all available right now in stores and online. 
But first, can we take a minute to compare this first pair of brogues to the Simone Rocha ones featured above?! Ironically, the below ones are actually Simone's father- designer John Rocha's interpretation, available at Debenhams, for £45, which is a pretty big steal vs. the £675 price tag for Simones (available at Net-a-Porter if you're feeling frivolous)...! 



(Clockwise) Brogues; RJR @ Debenhams, Slippers; Zara, Shell bag; SkinnyDip, Sweater; Topshop, Clutch; Lulu Guiness, Brogues; Zara, Chelsea boots; Topshop, Mid heels Topshop, Watch; Marc by Marc Jacobs, Rucksack; H&M

 

3 comments:

  1. I am loving these very fashionable looks styled with metallic outfit pieces and accessories!
    I also love how the perennially in vogue underwear-as-outerwear trend was well represented.
    The fringed metallic Isabel Marant mini-skirt looks fabulous styled with the translucent long-sleeved white top, and, of course I LOVE the open metallic Isabel Marant coat styled with the high-waisted black full brief panties put on full display!!!

    P.S.: That commenter "Jennifer Lawrence" is certainly a very nasty spamming right-wing comment troll!

    My blog: Full Brief Panties
    My YouTube: misterpantybuns's Channel full brief panty review videos
    My Twitter: @Panty_Buns

    ReplyDelete